Tuesday 19 June 2012

Markus Kisson



After deciding what our theme would be throughout the year, we were asked to design an image with a pop-up element to it, for example like these images by Markus Kisson.   


For my image I decided to choose an image off the internet of a portrait of someone but with a bit more depth to it. I picked this image of Sienna Miller looking through some blinds. I decided to fold the picture in half and make slits where then i would fold them in different directions to make a new photograph. 



Above this was the outcome. I used a green backdrop to make the cuts seem more dominate and noticeable when you look at the picture. I like his work because it can explore your imagination, but cutting different sections of the photograph to get a completely new and original new picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment