Tuesday 12 June 2012

A2 Theme


The theme idea for the duration of my A2 studies will be portrait photography. I chose this because it involves different aspect of light and shade. It also involves getting the whole proportion of the face accurate. Even though I will mainly be focusing on portraiture I want to incorporate lots of different areas of the photography spectrum with it for example, fashion or landscapes, to give my specific genre more depth to it. 

I want to research into this style of photography a little bit more because I find it interesting and a lot can be said about one portrait, e.g. how the models eye dominate the photo. As well portrait photography can be linked to many other photographic styles I want to put my own spin on it by trying to link it with fashion or contemporary with different experiments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment