Friday 2 November 2012

Digital Double Exposures

For more experimental work using the effect of double exposure. I decided to make a digital double exposure, too see the comparison between darkroom and digital. 

I choose two images that i thought would work quite well together. Adjusting the opacity on one of the photographs and adding more contrast and more vibrance to the image so that you could definitely tell there were two photos in one picture. For the background picture, I ensured that I made the as contrasty as possible making all of the colours , become much more dominate and powerful. Whereas the second image i made the opacity slightly lower and make the contrast of the photo alittle sepia so it would define the difference between each layer. 

I do like this effect because it is very modern and unique but I do prefer double exposure in black and white more to digital because it you are actually make the double exposure yourself instead of letting the computer doing it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment